Monday, July 4, 2011

A final word

Alright. Lets talk about our feelings. Lets talk about leaving new
friends for the long journey home. Our heart goes out to
everybody who stopped by our booth with nothing but
good things to say. We hope you find companionship with your
new furry friends, and maybe even with us humans too

A Bigfoot sized hug goes out to Alex Fuentes for embarking on
this adventure with us. Had she known what she was signing up
for she may not have agreed to come , but we hope she had fun.

We put together our last video dedicated to AX.
We love you guys!



-Friends of Yetis and Friends-

Speilberg bowtie ( hair clip ) by Moloko

Medalion by Shoudoumagic

Cupcake ring and Headband by Strawberry Black

PandaHat by The Bunny Cafe

Portrait of the boys by Kat Zuniga

Lady Bride of Ickus , Nana

Booth Girl , PaintedMaru

We love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. :D Hii~ This is Cindy! I don't know if you remember me but I was the one with the purple wings and shorts. I wanted to say hi and that it was nice meeting you at anime expo. Do you have a deviantart account that I can stalk? :) I might be completely wrong but your name was Cory, right? +.+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy! I'm so glad you contacted us. I felt bad not getting a chance to grab your information :X I don't have a deviantart account YET! It's on my list of things to do in next few days. Send me your account so I can add you when It's up

    -Cody ( close enough :d )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. Haha~ Cody. Okay I'll remember that properly.

    My deviantART is http://kyuukai.deviantart.com. Have you started one yet?

    I forgot grab your information tooooo. And when I went back to your table the last time, you were all packed up and gone :( But then I was organizing my stuff after con and noticed you gave me your business card paper thing. :) So sneaky! But good job~

    ReplyDelete